Alexis l 23 l Christian Follow for encouragement, love, and hope while you are on this journey with God :) You are loved!In today's world, it is often difficult to live up to society's standards. But not to fear - we have an even more powerful, faithful, and almighty God that is always there to pick us back up and remind us of the most important things in life. To continue to have faith and trust our Father in Heaven. This is a site for encouragement, hope, and a reminder that you are not alone. We are on this journey together.
Having hope in God means no one else finishes the story but Him, and everything really will be okay. We do not need to fear optimism. Life will still hurt and there is darkness ahead — but we have a Healer, a Counselor, a King, a Father, a Friend. We can get our hopes up: all the way up to Him.
Honored to be one of your favorite blogs! Xoxo God bless!
1) I am 23 years old
2) I’ve been to 4 countries, 3 states, and 4 road trips since this December
3) I have 5 siblings (full & step)
4) I met my boyfriend & love of my life at a CHOC Children’s Hospital event
5) I love to go hiking & be outdoors
6) I am moving in 3 weeks to go to grad school for Special Education
7) I grew up in the church, but never knew I hadn’t been baptized until I took the plunge 3 years ago - best decision ever
8) My parents are my best friends
9) I was vegetarian for the majority of my life up until 4 months ago
10) I made this blog to inspire, encourage, and bless Christian men and women of God